In accordance with current legislation on the protection of personal data, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council, of 27 April 2016 (GDPR), and its complementary legislation, RURAL TOURISM GIRONA ASSOCIATION (hereinafter, RURAL TOURISM) informs you that it has taken the necessary measures to guarantee the confidential nature of your personal data. You may send your queries to us by sending an e-mail to email@example.com
Who is the Data Controller?
RURAL TOURISM GIRONA ASSOCIATION
TAX CODE G17342841
C/BONASTRUC DE PORTA Mº 15 EDIFICI FOEG
TEL.: 972 226 015
Entered in the REGISTER OF ASSOCIATIONS of the GENERALITAT OF CATALONIA under number 2067-J/2.
What type of data do we process?
The data categories we process are:
- Identifying data.
- Postal or electronic addresses.
- IP address
- Other data requested in our contact and/or accommodation booking forms.
The data is limited, as we only process the data needed to provide our service and manage our activity.
How have we obtained your data?
The personal data we process comes from the interested party, or their legal representative, who guarantees that the personal data provided is accurate and is responsible for communicating any modification.
How long will we keep your data?
Your personal data is only kept for the necessary time for performing the purposes for which it has been requested, as long as you have not previously revoked your consent, or the Law establishes a longer conservation period. We inform you that when its use is not necessary, but there is a legal obligation to conserve it, your data will be duly blocked.
What is the purpose of processing your data?
- We process your data to provide and bill our services.
- To handle your consultations.
- To send you information on our services, as long as you have authorised this.
- To manage your request for accommodation booking.
What are the legal bases for processing?
- Express consent of the interested party or of their legal representative.
- Execution of a contract or pre-contract for services.
- The legitimate interest of RURAL TOURISM GIRONA.
Who do we grant your data to?
RURAL TOURISM GIRONA does not grant your data to third parties, except when complying with a legal obligation, or if it is for necessary auxiliary services to perform the purpose for which it was requested, and also in the following cases:
- On-line central reservations: One of our on-line services is to act as a search engine for accommodation bookings in our associated establishments. For this reason, if you use this service we grant your data to the associated establishment with which you have booked. This communication of data shall be done for the sole purpose of facilitating the contracting of the accommodation booking between you and the associated establishment. From this moment RURAL TOURISM GIRONA shall be exempt from any liability that may arise from this contractual relationship. Through this service RURAL TOURISM GIRONA only assumes the position of contact facilitator.
What are your rights?
Any person has the right to receive confirmation about whether their personal data is being processed or not. The interested party also has the right to:
- Access their personal data.
- Request rectification of inaccurate data.
- Request elimination of their personal data under the circumstances provided by law.
- Request limitation of the processing of their personal data, in which case we will only keep it for the exercise or defence of possible claims.
- Oppose any processing of their data. In this case, we will stop processing it, except for legitimate reasons or for the exercise or defence of possible claims.
- Request the portability of their data.
- If the interested party considers that we have not correctly dealt with their requests, they may file a claim before the competent Control Authority.
How can you exercise your rights?
This procedure is free; you only have to send us your wish to exercise your rights in writing, attaching accreditation of your identity, to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. Your request will be processed as a priority.
What security measures do we implement to look after your data?
RURAL TOURISM GIRONA will process the data under the strictest confidentiality and upholding the obligatory duty to secrecy regarding it, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable data protection legislation, particularly article 32 of the GDPR; for this purpose, adopting the necessary technical and organisation measures that guarantee the safety of your data and prevent the alteration, loss, unauthorised access or processing of it, considering the state of technology, the nature of the stored data and the risks to which it is exposed.
In particular, the relevant and obligatory measures established in the personal data protection legislation have been adopted, relating to:
- Personnel functions and obligations.
- Register of events.
- Management of supports and documents.
- Control of access, identification and authentication.
- Security and backup copy.
However, in other cases, RURAL TOURISM GIRONA will adopt the necessary and obligatory measures in according with local legislation. The documentation will be available at the request of the user or client, using the normal contact channels.
Last update: 1 March 2019
© 2019 – RURAL TOURISM GIRONA ASSOCIATION All rights reserved.